Cloud & Managed Services
Fibrogate provides its clients with options that allow them to fully realize the benefits of cloud and traditional managed service IT delivery models. We design, build, and manage custom services and solutions - whether in the private, public or cloud - to meet the unique needs of each enterprise client.
Its experienced, high performance team of experts and certified vendor partners enable Fibrogate to offer the industry’s broadest choice of cloud-based and managed service offerings under one roof. Service maturity is at the heart of these offerings.
We offer central management and monitoring, and expertly staffs and trains its data center technicians to meet rigorous security and networking certifications. Fibrogate’s cost-effective hosting includes a range of disaster recovery and development scenarios as well as industry-leading relocation planning and migration services to managed data centers.
The company guarantees all service level agreements.
- Multi-tenant Private, Public and Cloud Solutions
- Desktop and Server Backup
- Virtual Computing and Desktop Virtualization
- Storage Management
- Development Environments
- Disaster Recovery
- Tier 3, State-of-the-art Data Centers
- SAS 70 Type II certification
- Fully Redundant Internet Services
- Multiple Fiber Optic Internet Provider Connectivity
- Diverse Connectivity from Strategic Access Points
- Secure access: Keycards, Biometric Scanning
- Video Surveillance
- Fully Managed Dedicated Hosting
- 7x24x365 On-and-Off-Premise Server and Network Monitoring and Management
- Fully Equipped NOC with mature service desk ticketing systems and staff
- Highly Certified tier 1, 2, 3 and consultants
- Obsessive Support